Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back from Topsail Island and it's turned Winter all of a sudden!

January isn’t normally a month when you’d expect to see people sun bathing at the beach but last week they were doing just that on Topsail Island.  It was warm, in the 70s every day between Jan. 12-15, and totally clear.  Between weather like that, and traffic like what you experience in the Northern Virginia area, I suspect it’s God’s way of preparing a person for retirement.  I’ll get back there soon but in the mean time, I guess I will have to keep the weather as a fond memory since it’s cold as all get out around here today and likely to stay that way for a good while now.  Topping it all off – this office I am in isn’t all that toasty either.  Oh well, better to be in a bad situation with good thoughts than to be in no situation at all.  The end for this day!

 

No comments: