Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's Blog Time Again,

I've gone for quite a while without a blog post, primarily because I haven't had much to say and little time in which to say it. Work sometimes takes my focus away from things not work related, blogs included. Things are a bit quiet right now so here I am.
Winter is still going strong, despite the fact that today is about 60 degrees, sunny, and entirely beautiful. The massive amount of snow from a week ago is nearly all gone and people are actually washing their cars....most of them needing it too.
We're hoping to get away to NC early next month and also hoping to find things in good order when we get there. Usually, that ends up being the case, thank goodness. Maybe we will see some South Carolina family in the process.
Well, as you can see, I have nothing monumental to talk about...oh, I did grow a beard but that's not gonna last much longer. It looks so urban, almost so much so that a cardboard "help me" sign wouldn't be out of place. 
Anyway, have a great day and look for an upcoming post with a bit more splash in the future.

No comments: