Monday, July 14, 2008

Retire? Me? In this economy?

That simply ain’t gonna happen and I am pretty much reconciled to that.  Pat is in Surf City with Ginger and Ashley who are visiting from Savannah and Pawley’s Island, respectively.  Work here in Virginia is going as usual so I won’t bore anyone with more of that story.  What a weekend.  I went to the pho places on both Saturday and Sunday – lots of pho, that’s fo sho.  Anyway, it’s not bad and probably healthier than a burger and fries (which I must say I am about ready for).

Maybe sometime in August I’ll get to go back to the beach, doubtful in time for Alex’s wedding unfortunately since there’s a real conflict during that week, work-wise.

Oh well, when life’s not a beach, it’s a bitch but all, in all, I can’t complain too much.  Yes I can!  Nope, I shouldn’t!  Oh heck, you know I will don’t you?

No comments: